About the Soundcast APP
Thank you for downloading our mobile application (“App”) and welcome to Salvation Army Soundcast! We hope you enjoy the ministry this app provides as we share the Good News of Jesus Christ. The programs on the app present Bible-based, contemporary, creative and relevant content designed to communicate the message and mission of The Salvation Army.
The vision for this network of programs was launched in the golden age of radio by Salvation Army leaders motivated by passion for souls to use any and all means to proclaim the unchanging gospel of Jesus Christ. From one seedling program planted on a few stations, the outreach has grown into a family of programs which now are multicasting on-air and online, touching millions of lives worldwide.
The Salvation Army Mission Statement
The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian church. Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
Legal Terms and Conditions
2. GENERAL RULES RELATING TO CONDUCT: The App is made available for your own, personal use. The App must not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever or for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. When you use the App you must comply with all applicable USA laws and with any applicable international laws, including the local laws in your country of residence (together referred to as “Applicable Laws”).
3. CONTENT: The copyright in all material contained on, in, or available through the App including all information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics, trademarks, servicemarks, copyrights, all intellectual property, video messages, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all source code, software compilations and other material (“Material”) is owned by or licensed to TSA. All rights are reserved. You can take extracts of the Material for your own personal use but you cannot otherwise copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit, disseminate in any form whatsoever or use the Material without TSA’s express permission.
4. LINK TO THIRD PARTIES: The App may contain links to websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites”). TSA does not have any control over any such Third Party Websites and, unless otherwise stated, is not responsible for and does not endorse any Third Party Websites or their availability or contents.
6. DISCLAIMER / LIABILITY: USE OF THE APP IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE APP IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: (A) FUTURE DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE IN RELATION TO THE APP; AND (B) ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO THE APP (WHETHER IMPLIED BY STATUE, COMMON LAW OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY WARRANTY, TERM OR CONDITION AS TO ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OR ANY SPECIAL PURPOSE, AVAILABILITY, NON INFRINGEMENT, INFORMATION ACCURACY, INTEROPERABILITY, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND TITLE ARE, AS BETWEEN FUTURE AND YOU, HEREBY EXCLUDED. IN PARTICULAR, BUT WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE FOREGOING, WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY TECHNICAL FAILURE OF THE INTERNET AND/OR THE APP; OR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY TO USERS OR THEIR EQUIPMENT AS A RESULT OF OR RELATING TO THEIR USE OF THE APP. YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED.
TSA will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), under statute or otherwise, as a result of or in connection with the App, for any: (i) economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or (ii) loss of goodwill or reputation; or (iii) special or indirect or consequential loss.
7. GENERAL: These Terms (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and TSA concerning your use of the App. TSA reserves the right to update these Terms from time to time. If it does so, the updated version will be effective immediately, and the current Terms are available through a link in the App to this page. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms so that you are aware of any changes to them and you will be bound by the new policy upon your continued use of the App. No other variation to these Terms shall be effective unless in writing and signed by an authorized representative on behalf of TSA.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with United States law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States Courts and the State of Georgia.
If any provision(s) of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties (as reflected in the provision(s)) and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
TSA’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by TSA in writing.
How to Contact Us
Should you have questions or concerns, please contact us:
Salvation Army Soundcast
1424 Northeast Expressway
Atlanta GA 30329-2088
1-800-229-9965 or 404-728-6750
© Copyright 2017 The Salvation Army USA. All Rights Reserved.